Monday 27 January 2014

Days off are for the gym

So I get a day off :-) and I spend the good portion of the day having a lie in then getting up to go to the gym :-)

Over the past few weeks my weight hasnt changed. I've stayed at 15st 9lbs. I havnt really concentrated on my food as well as I could and I haven't been able to exercise as much; so I guess its ok for it to stay the same. But ive got holidays to prepare for weddings to go to and best of all but not weight related, a house to buy :-)

Today was a successful day at the gym. For the past few weeks I haven't really been able to do an awful lot or been able to run for more than 5 minutes or so.

Today however I cycled 5km and then ran for 30minutes on the treadmill :-) I was chuffed with myself :-)

I took a couple of restarting refocussing photos and have done really well with my shakes and food today :-).

This is my time!!!
Hen nights in March
Weddings April and May
Holiday July and September

Buying a house!!

Lots to look forward to :-) 

3 comments: